• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Spoken like someone who knows the toss has already been decided.
They are throwing the coin far away so opposition captain can’t see it. They tried to do the same against Babar Azam but Babar’s sharp eyes didn’t let the sight of coin go. Sadly KW being honest and good guy didn’t even think something like that is a possibility thus he let it go. Thus the match referee pounced on this and declared India won the toss. Rest is history.

scarab

Cricket Spectator
Yeah right, how's that Western defense of Israel bombing the sh!t out of Palestine going? Has Trudeau bought another set of balls to pronounce "ceasefire" this time or you're still undecided how Palestine/Israel benefits you more?
[/QUOTE]

Geez aren't we triggered easily?

Everything you said is totally correct - except where you left out out how the INDIAN state and media are currently fawning over Israel and creating Islamophobia like THIS:

Look I'm sorry I ever said what I said
If you want me to give you links to the countless leftists and diaspora-Indians who condemn what India has become then please do let me know, otherwise kindly STFU and get back to discussing cricket, which I was actually trying to do. But sorry you were triggered by me referencing Narendra Modi stadium i guess...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They are throwing the coin far away so opposition captain can’t see it. They tried to do the same against Babar Azam but Babar’s sharp eyes didn’t let the sight of coin go. Sadly KW being honest and good guy didn’t even think something like that is a possibility thus he let it go. Thus the match referee pounced on this and declared India won the toss. Rest is history.
You are speaking truth to power.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rohit tosses the coin tomorrow night and a drone swoops down and carries it out of the stadium and miles into the countryside. Grainy footage from the drone will then reveal a picture of Virat giving the finger, which will be declared an Indian toss win.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Everything you said is totally correct - except where you left out out how the INDIAN state and media are currently fawning over Israel and creating Islamophobia like THIS:

Look I'm sorry I ever said what I said
If you want me to give you links to the countless leftists and diaspora-Indians who condemn what India has become then please do let me know, otherwise kindly STFU and get back to discussing cricket, which I was actually trying to do. But sorry you were triggered by me referencing Narendra Modi stadium i guess...
Yeah STFU

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Rohit tosses the coin tomorrow night and a drone swoops down and carries it out of the stadium and miles into the countryside. Grainy footage from the drone will then reveal a picture of Virat giving the finger, which will be declared an Indian toss win.
Just 5% of what Aus deserves though

srbhkshk

International Captain

As it should be, the fault lies with the other teams for not trying hard to counter with a drone of their own.

R!TTER

State Regular
Or how about the West stop ****ing being hypocrites when it comes to bad/good terrorist & let other countries choose their leaders? Just because your so called "values" don't align with BJP's it doesn't make them fascists or Nazis!

If you said India was as corrupt under Modi as under MMS that would be 100% true - he hasn't done much on that front, nor has he reduced systemic issues at various levels of governance but he's no more a fascist than any number of US presidents who killed millions through unjustified wars! And that part is important because the sooner you stop pretending that you care for others the better it would be - nation states care for themselves first then anything else. I'm not sure if you were born yesterday or not but your grasp on geopolitics & Indian history is flimsy to say the least!
fawning over Israel and creating Islamophobia
That's your opinion, India has allied with Israel for decades especially when it comes to arms & that doesn't amount to Islamophobia!

Last edited: