• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Sunil1z

International Regular
You went to College???? **** I hope your parents got their money back.
Looks like I hurt your feelings the other day . So I would like to clarify myself:
2019 WC was played on pitches where all the good spinners like Rashid , Zampa and Kuldeep averaged 40+ . Such pitches should be banned from cricket and are the real doctored one . And if your excuse is that it was due to weather then GET A CLIMATE .

scarab

Cricket Spectator
I'm not really sure, but this match has a Straya win feel about it. From the pressure India will be under after going undefeated, to the cesspool of delusional fascist* modern-Indian-state rhetoric bubbling not-at-all-under-the-service, creating even more pressure and the expectation that some nobody (not Australia unfortunately) will just roll over to Indian history. If India can handle such an occasion, then they definitely deserve to win.
On the other side of the contest is a team that eats WC finals for breakfast and knows how to do the little things. I'd go so far as to say that if Rohit gets out early, it will be very difficult for India to win.

*i'm not just saying this, it's been documented in lots of places

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I'm not really sure, but this match has a Straya win feel about it. From the pressure India will be under after going undefeated, to the cesspool of delusional fascist* modern-Indian-state rhetoric bubbling not-at-all-under-the-service, creating even more pressure and the expectation that some nobody (not Australia unfortunately) will just roll over to Indian history. If India can handle such an occasion, then they definitely deserve to win.
On the other side of the contest is a team that eats WC finals for breakfast and knows how to do the little things. I'd go so far as to say that if Rohit gets out early, it will be very difficult for India to win.

*i'm not just saying this, it's been documented in lots of places

Yay.. plz whitesplain more.

R!TTER

State Regular
Um, I'm not white. My background is part Indian. Australia is hardly a saintly country either, but there is a big difference between how politics melts into cricket between the two countries.
If you'd know how politics mixes with sports in India you wouldn't bring up that sh!t post.
to the cesspool of delusional fascist* modern-Indian-state rhetoric bubbling not-at-all-under-the-service
Yeah right, how's that Western defense of Israel bombing the sh!t out of Palestine going? Has Trudeau bought another set of balls to pronounce "ceasefire" this time or you're still undecided how Palestine/Israel benefits you more?

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
India is still not fascist state even though Modi and a section of his supporters would like it to be.

Judiciary and still powerful state parties makes it hard for Modi to be a Supreme leader. With Fascism comes a profound change in social hierarchy. What's happened under Modi is just nationalism gone bonkers.

Last edited: