• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Whilst India will rightly start as favourites, Australia are a very dangerous opponent.

They have 3 batsmen - Head, Maxwell and Marsh who can take any attack apart. They are well suppprted by Warner, Smith and Labuschagne.

Their lower order is a bit weak though but so too is India's.

The Aussie bowling is good but Cummings and Starc, as good as they are, can be expensive.

For India they have virtually everything covered - their only weakness is they do have a bit of a tail.

Their top 6 is very good and they're the best bowling attack in the competition with no real weak links.

I think India deserve to win and I think they will do but only a fool would write the Aussies off.

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
Genuine question, do you thrive being wrong?

They banned a bloke called halba a while back on stupidity grounds. Feel pretty unfair that Halba is gone and you are still here
I don't know what's your problem with me is but if you really think Australia has more chances of winning than crossing 100 then you are wrong. Yeah I'm being a bit hyperbolic here but Australia doesn't really have any chances.

As for me being wrong, I had a few stinkers but mostly have been correct regarding the predictions.

Gob

International Coach
I don't know what's your problem with me is but if you really think Australia has more chances of winning than crossing 100 then you are wrong. Yeah I'm being a bit hyperbolic here but Australia doesn't really have any chances.

As for me being wrong, I had a few stinkers but mostly have been correct regarding the predictions.
That's not what you said