• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #2- South Africa vs Australia - November 16th - Eden Gardens, Kolkata (D/N)

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I love this idea that bavuma shouldn't be anywhere near the ODI/Test team and is a bad player or whatever people seem to think. His replacement in the squad is reeza "I average 29 in ODI cricket and averaged 32 in the same period bavuma averaged 70 and made the most runs leading up to the WC" hendricks. He's had a bad tournament and shouldnt be anywhere near the t20 team, but alot of the stuff people say about him is just rubbish.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Do you give starc MOTM here or head? Both have had really good games. I'm leaning head but it's a really hard call.

Spark

Global Moderator
Do you give starc MOTM here or head? Both have had really good games. I'm leaning head but it's a really hard call.
Head. Can you imagine how much of a mess this would have been had it not basically been 2/100 before the real chase started?