• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Thats the ****ing point you spud
Out of respect for everyone else in the thread I'll leave it at this.

The game was tied within the 50 overs. England then won the super over which was part of the final (by criteria that we would all agree were unsatisfactory).

If this goes to a super over today, one team will win and one will lose.

Athlai

Not Terrible

The game was tied within the 50 overs. England then won the super over which was part of the final (by criteria that we would all agree were unsatisfactory).

The super over was tied ffs.

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
The super over was tied ffs.

Stfu and watch the match you imbeciles.