• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Cricket is a funny game , bossed the entire tournament with 9 one sided games , and then you get put into a situation where a team refuses to roll over for you ..And it just becomes a bit of a nightmare. Mentally it's a big challenge for India, they are in a scrap .
Our previous game wasn't one sided till the final 10 overs

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Regardless of the outcome I'm immensely proud in our recovery from that first powerplay. Ball was hooping, it was a different game. Now we're properly in this even if there is still a long way to go.

Anyone that thinks we don't deserve to be here, or that we're scared, or that we're chokers can get ****ed.
Some people just posting some absolute nonsense tbh ... my ignore button has got a workout in this thread.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I still can't believe how good Mitchell is. I've never seen a ho-hum provincial cricketer turn into a monster as he has.
Gotta give it to Howsie, he talked Mitchell up where no one else saw it. Didn't think he'd be this insanely good though. He's like Grant Elliott but clutch-er

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Gotta give it to Howsie, he talked Mitchell up where no one else saw it. Didn't think he'd be this insanely good though. He's like Grant Elliott but clutch-er
Quite a bit of Styris in him also in the ability to take on an unlikely no.4 spot