• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

King Kane

International Debutant
I'm getting nervous now that we are a legitimate chance.

I had just about given up all hope after the first 10 overs.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Cricket is a funny game , bossed the entire tournament with 9 one sided games , and then you get put into a situation where a team refuses to roll over for you ..And it just becomes a bit of a nightmare. Mentally it's a big challenge for India, they are in a scrap .

Moss

International Vice-Captain
These two are keeping NZ above water, but India have runs in the bank. Need them to do the bulk of the work you feel. This isn't Latham's situation at all, and Phillips isn't great against this set of bowlers.

What an effort though. They've approached this about as well as possible.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Regardless of the outcome I'm immensely proud in our recovery from that first powerplay. Ball was hooping, it was a different game. Now we're properly in this even if there is still a long way to go.

Anyone that thinks we don't deserve to be here, or that we're scared, or that we're chokers can get ****ed.