• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

Spark

Global Moderator
I still think this is probably just a bit beyond NZ but uh India are certainly keeping it interesting

Spark

Global Moderator
Williamson is playing fine in my opinion. His keeping the partnership going at a good rate kind of like what kohli did and setting uo a big platform to launch later with wickets in hand
There is no later, he has to launch now. 200 in 20 needs full throttle batting from now on

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Williamson is playing fine in my opinion. His keeping the partnership going at a good rate kind of like what kohli did and setting uo a big platform to launch later with wickets in hand
He’s also hitting the ball gently in the air to fielders, which is generally considered a bad move.