• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

Window

U19 Debutant
The Indian Express article is pretty light on details, nothing more than hearsay. The NZ Herald article however references WhatsApp messages and emails, which is pretty damning if they have the receipts. NZ Herald is citing this news is coming from "Australian media". I can't find the original Australian article, except for a Daily Mail article with the same exact story as NZ Herald. Don't know if this was the original source (probably not as they're not Australian) but if so, it's probably unsubstantiated given the publication's reputation.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
The salt is already more than the Bay of Bengal in this thread and not restricted to kiwi fans. Burgey has already had his customary yelling at clouds whinge and biased bs lies.
No no no no...there isn't any salt. I actually think a wearing pitch could suit us more. No NZ poster is salty. But if it's true, it is pretty news worthy that the home country is having any amount of influence

Sunil1z

International Regular
The Indian Express article is pretty light on details, nothing more than hearsay. The NZ Herald article however references WhatsApp messages and emails, which is pretty damning if they have the receipts. NZ Herald is citing this news is coming from "Australian media". I can't find the original Australian article, except for a Daily Mail article with the same exact story as NZ Herald. Don't know if this was the original source (probably not as they're not Australian) but if so, it's probably unsubstantiated given the publication's reputation.
What is damning ?

Did India get a neutral pitch for WC 2019 SF , WTC Final 2021 and WTC Final 2023 ?
The only damning thing is that Certain countries want to win a WC in India without remotely facing any sort of spin bowling.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Simping for the Indian followers. He’s like Warner and those tiktoks or TGC not letting us know what they really think about Kohli. He knows where his bread’s buttered.

Weak Kolon Kane.
We call him Big Daddy cos he has a lot of love to give

Sunil1z

International Regular
No no no no...there isn't any salt. I actually think a wearing pitch could suit us more. No NZ poster is salty. But if it's true, it is pretty news worthy that the home country is having any amount of influence
pitch is always prepared by local curators . ICC is there to ensure that it isn’t a dust bowl or green mamba .
Why do you think all the pitches on which England played became flat after they lost to SL in 2019 WC in group stage ? The only non-flat pitch they got was in finals.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The salt is already more than the Bay of Bengal in this thread and not restricted to kiwi fans. Burgey has already had his customary yelling at clouds whinge and biased bs lies.
I couldn't give a **** about this game because the winner is playing for second anyway and will lose the final to a rampant Australian side. If I have to choose, I would like India to lose though because their fans are the ****ing pits and the idea of 1.4 billion Indian tears of sadness and frustration just appeals to me, as it does any decent person.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
What is damning ?

Did India get a neutral pitch for WC 2019 SF , WTC Final 2021 and WTC Final 2023 ?
The only damning thing is that Certain countries want to win a WC in India without remotely facing any sort of spin bowling.
Yes...yes they did get neutral pitches. Pitches suiting our strengths more, such as they did in 19 and 21 in England, suggests nothing.

If this accusation is true, I can't see how you can play it down by suggestions that tournaments in England suited us better. That's pretty scurrilous