• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the World Cups

Phoenix

Cricket Spectator
Remove that 1 run and award WC to NZ . @Flem274* @Fuller Pilch
Like I said, no one can say that the rest of the match would have played out in the same way if that one extra run hadn't been given. England might have won it even before the Super Over was needed.

Speaking of the Super Over, Jofra Archer's first ball was given as a wide when it clearly wasn't, but no one ever talks about that!

Sunil1z

International Regular
Like I said, no one can say that the rest of the match would have played out in the same way if that one extra run hadn't been given. England might have won it even before the Super Over was needed.

Speaking of the Super Over, Jofra Archer's first ball was given as a wide when it clearly wasn't, but no one ever talks about that!
@Fuller Pilch @Flem274*

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That freak accident gained you 4 extra runs, one of which was incorrectly awarded by the umpires. Also Boult not knowing where the boundary was freakishly gained you another 6 extra runs. So tbh 2 freak accidents gained gained England 10 extra runs.
So let’s put the 1 from the umpire aside, the other 9 runs are gained by acts of NZ fielders. Not the own you think it is

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lets just reduce the 1 run then
I covered this at length last week with your alter ego. Only someone bereft of intellect would remove that one run and deduce that it means NZ would have won by one run. That only works if it had been the last ball.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The last great World Cup was in 2003.

From the theme song to the graphics on the screen, zebra pattern logo…and of course, the so call genius Sachin Tendulkar not rising to the occasion under pressure.

FTR, I still had hopes for India when Dinesh Mongia came to the crease.

Molehill

International Captain
The last great World Cup was in 2003.
One of the worst. If Politics is deciding matches then it's hard to take seriously.

However, I did make a ****load of money betting on who the next batsman out would be. I was literally watching it on TV and getting bets on before the bookies were changing their prices.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
One of the worst. If Politics is deciding matches then it's hard to take seriously.

However, I did make a ****load of money betting on who the next batsman out would be. I was literally watching it on TV and getting bets on before the bookies were changing their prices.
Safe to say the industry has evolved since then