• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #37- India vs South Africa - November 5th - Kolkata

Sunil1z

International Regular
Before the World Cup, I thought only one of the BIG 3 would win the world cup tbh.

And for me, despite how well SA and NZ did in the first half, I still felt that the best 2 teams were Australia & India. And I have no reason to think it won't be either India or Australia to win it all.

(ftr Australia have won 5 in a row and would be 7 in a row going into the semis).

Ind v Aus would be some final.
Please stop posting 🛑

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's like the 1950 football WC when Brazil were steamrolling everyone and then the Maracanazo happened.

Modinazo 2023