• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #37- India vs South Africa - November 5th - Kolkata

King Kane

International Debutant
Some high quality bowling from India again but SA's batsmen just turn into complete bunnies under lights.

Even a score of 100 is looking unlikely now..

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
India has played well at the knock out venues.

Ind v SL Mumbai
Ind v Sa Kolkata

(even ind v pak at Ahmedabad)

Which semi final venue do you think is better for India? Mumbai or Kolkata?

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Best thing here is for the bowlers to try and just spend time in the middle, bat out the overs though I don't think that's possible

Sunil1z

International Regular
India has played well at the knock out venues.

Ind v SL Mumbai
Ind v Sa Kolkata

(even ind v pak at Ahmedabad)

Which semi final venue do you think is better for India? Mumbai or Kolkata?
Depends on Pakistan.
If Pakistan qualifies, they are playing their semi at Kolkata .
Otherwise India is playing semi at Mumbai.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Before the World Cup, I thought only one of the BIG 3 would win the world cup tbh.

And for me, despite how well SA and NZ did in the first half, I still felt that the best 2 teams were Australia & India. And I have no reason to think it won't be either India or Australia to win it all.

(ftr Australia have won 5 in a row and would be 7 in a row going into the semis).

Ind v Aus would be some final.