• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #37- India vs South Africa - November 5th - Kolkata

Gob

International Coach
I mean it was during the 2001-2007 era and you guys were probably one of the 3 greatest test teams of all time. But it was glaring throughout those home series in Aus;.
Again I don't remember any particular remark to suggest that. I remember him suggesting that Tendulkar was the greatest after Bradman but nothing over the top from memory

And sunny being bias has nothing to do with the age. He has been like that right through

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
So Iyer was the only unlucky one to get out when he didn't connect, kohlis mis hits landed in no mans land. I must've missed it
It wasn’t that this mis-hits landed in no man’s lands, once or twice the ball went through to the keepers and sometimes he found out the fielder.

Shri

Mr. Glass
maharaj bowled beautifully in the middle overs. if shamsi had bowled half as well india would be all out for 270