• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #37- India vs South Africa - November 5th - Kolkata

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Jadeja showing that you can hit big shots on this pitch late on.. Kohli was just playing for his hundred, thats the truth.

Gob

International Coach
Yeah should have obviously said greatest cricketer there has ever been.
Jadeja has that many tons?

Honestly think it's a dick move to state your own opinion like a fact on a global event like this especially live on air. One of the greatest is surely good enough no?

But I'm past that point where I accept such thoughtful comments from Sunny

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Honestly think it's a dick move to state your own opinion like a fact on a global event like this especially live on air. One of the greatest is surely good enough no?
Probably is. But its Sunny at this age. Richie Benaud was biased af at the same age as well.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Honestly can't recall that. Any particular examples?
I mean it was during the 2001-2007 era and you guys were probably one of the 3 greatest test teams of all time. But it was glaring throughout those home series in Aus;.