• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #32 - New Zealand vs South Africa - November 1st - Pune (D/N)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is pretty solid from New Zealand, not really letting South Africa get away just yet.

Molehill

International Captain
Could be 10 overs of carnage coming, or can NZ manage to prevent it happening?

The thought at the toss was that this wasn't a 300 pitch.

King Kane

International Debutant
Finally Phillips gets QDK, better late than never.

There's some reasons to think he's not particularly liberal on racial matters.
He refused to take a knee before a game but I wouldn't call him a racist for not participating in that woke nonsense and following the Yanks.

Reactions: FBU

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Handy from Southee. I will say he's bowled... reasonably ok.

But, it's all damage control run-minimising type bowling, he looks nothing like taking a wicket barring a batter error.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
I like promoting finishers for these situations but would still have backed Markram here. Elite T20 player in good nick.

King Kane

International Debutant
Surprised they sent Miller in before Markram or Klaasen but I'm not complaining.

Not yet anyway.