• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #32 - New Zealand vs South Africa - November 1st - Pune (D/N)

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I'm surprised we're not trying to fit in a couple more part-timer overs from Phillips (probably) here.

Looks like instead we'll see a heap of overs from Southee + Neesham in the last ten so batten down the hatches.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm surprised we're not trying to fit in a couple more part-timer overs from Phillips (probably) here.

Looks like instead we'll see a heap of overs from Southee + Neesham in the last ten so batten down the hatches.
They’re desperate to break this

Punk01

School Boy/Girl Captain
Looks like de Kock could get his 4th ton of the tournament, he's the leading run scorer so far and he is retiring from ODIs after this and still only 30.

I would be throwing mad money at him to play in the next World Cup if I was in charge of SA cricket.
Also next WC is in South Africa.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Nice to see QDK having a bumper swansong world cup. Always been a fan. Decidedly overhated in some corners (not here) and immensely talented player.

Last edited:

King Kane

International Debutant
Nice to see QDK having a bumper swansong world cup. Always been a fan. Decidedly overhated and immensely talented player.
I've always been a fan too but not when he is batting like this against us.

I don't think he is that hated either, I think Warner hates him but I can't think of many other people that hate him.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
I've always been a fan too but not when he is batting like this against us.

I don't think he is that hated either, I think Warner hates him but I can't think of many other people that hate him.
On twitter he gets some unnecessary stick for a couple of things. Not so much on here mate.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
No matter what the conditions are and how good you are at chasing, never let SA bat first if you win the toss.

SA batting 1st vs SA batting 2nd are two different sides.

England and now NZ have made the same blunder!