• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #32 - New Zealand vs South Africa - November 1st - Pune (D/N)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Van der Dussen on the drive sometimes does this weird thing where he almost collapses his front elbow and pushes his wrists at/through the ball. Did it to Neesham’s first ball this over.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ravindra is going to need to come back and do a job here. They’ll want ideally another five at least out of him at a decent E/R so Latham still has some flexibility at the back end if a front liner takes more tap.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
When was the last time Kane bowled in an international?
The last instance I properly recall was the Edgbaston game vs Pakistan in WC 2019 - NZ didn’t pick Sodhi on a pitch which ended up taking spin, and Santner wasn’t finding his length. KW even got a couple of wickets I think.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
The last instance I properly recall was the Edgbaston game vs Pakistan in WC 2019 - NZ didn’t pick Sodhi on a pitch which ended up taking spin, and Santner wasn’t finding his length. KW even got a couple of wickets I think.
Pretty sure he bowled vs Aussie at Lords as well, might have got a wicket too. I was pretty hammered on champagne by that point though so memory hazy.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
We will need Neesham and Mitchell or Ravindra to make up the rest of Henry's overs if he can't come back on.
Also means they may have to hold Boult back for the slog, the only other options are Southee and Neesham.

thierry henry

International Coach
What the **** is Mbangwa talking about? They’re accelerating smoothly to a huge score and he’s pontificating about why we’ve managed to keep them quiet?

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
So far, this is going pretty much how I'd feared it was going to if SA batted first.
It was quite obvious that bowling first against SA is a bad idea.

But Nz can chase down whatever SA set as it is a high scoring ground, although ball is not coming on to the bat as easily

Athlai

Not Terrible
What the **** is Mbangwa talking about? They’re accelerating smoothly to a huge score and he’s pontificating about why we’ve managed to keep them quiet?
Tbf keeping teams from accelerating against us in the middle overs has been a bit of a point of difference between NZ and most sides. But yeah pretty lame.