• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Roy would consider himself fortunate for not being selected. He wouldn't have changed the fate, he would've fell under pressure and would have gotten all the blame.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
England can't even chase 229! against below par India. And now are 1-5 officially worse defending champions in history.

Netherlands might actually beat England and Australia will destroy the poms.

England need rethink their whole team as they stand no chance of winning anything in ODI cricket any time soon.

In fact England won't do anything in T20 world cup next Tournament.

ma1978

International Debutant
A
No blame on the bowlers. We’ve lost by 100 runs and it’s probably our second best effort in the comp!!

Mind you, if India keep playing on pitches like this, no one will get close to them.
What’s the issue with the pitch? Watching the match Indiana’s pace bowlers won this in the air.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There’s been 7 individual scores this WC that were better than this team effort from England. Shambles.

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
England can't even chase 229! against below par India. And now are 1-5 officially worse defending champions in history.

Netherlands might actually beat England and Australia will destroy the poms.
I think Netherlands will beat England. Their confidence is shot to pieces and don't seem to be able to fix it.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I’m not.
A better side than us probably wins that in 35-40 overs.

I didn't see any demons in that wicket. Good bowling but a lot of awful shots.

Our bowlers did well and again some awful shots from India.

Thought it was a good wicket personally. ODI is generally better when it's two sub 300 scores.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Top 8 qualify for champions league next year at the moment The Netherlands qualify and we don’t.Total disgrace and Butler and Mott should resign now.Make Collingwood coach and give the captaincy on a temporary basis to Stokes it might wake him up

Socerer 01

International Captain
Top 8 qualify for champions league next year at the moment The Netherlands qualify and we don’t.Total disgrace and Butler and Mott should resign now.Make Collingwood coach and give the captaincy on a temporary basis to Stokes it might wake him up
stop rewarding cowards

Molehill

International Captain
A

What’s the issue with the pitch? Watching the match Indiana’s pace bowlers won this in the air.
There was both seam and spin too. My point was that a pitch like that shows just how good their entire attack is. Yeah, England batted poorly, but there was some outstanding bowling too.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
If England somehow make it close against Australia it's actually Embarrassing for us Aussies at this point.

We need to Embarrass and Flatten England close win is bad result for Australia.

I expect dominant win.