• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Because it makes no sense what you posted.

You either didn't watch England play for 4 years or your wrong :laugh:
I did watch closely. Root in ODI was excellent at effortlessly gliding alongside a powerhouse batting lineup that, as you say, broke records galore. In situations where a highly skilled anchor batsman such as himself is needed most to, as you say, hold the innings' together, he has struggled relatively often. It's something Kane for instance has done better than him in. This is an area of weakness in Root's ODI resume that numerous others have pointed out and why I have always believed Tests to be his best format by a distance. You are clearly either a casual observer or in need of insomnia treatment.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I did watch closely. Root in ODI was excellent at effortlessly gliding alongside a powerhouse batting lineup that, as you say, broke records galore. In situations where a highly skilled anchor batsman such as himself is needed most to, as you say, hold the innings' together, he has struggled relatively often. It's something Kane for instance has done better than him in. This is an area of weakness in Root's ODI resume that numerous others have pointed out and why I have always believed Tests to be his best format by a distance. You are clearly either a casual observer or in need of insomnia treatment.
Well congrats on removing my apology and continuing on being wrong.