• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Kishan is another idiot, wouldn't have done anything different in this situation and conditions. Better off keeping SKY after Pandya returns. At the very least SKY puts that fear in oppositions mind.
I dont think SKY puts any fear in odis. Maybe in t20s. In ODIs you know you just have to block his boundary scoring zones and hes poor at rotating strikes so hes gonna give you chances.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
he rescued india and hit 85 recently under pressure
I knew this was coming! That was much easier conditions and baber played it in his hands by operating mediocre spinners instead of continuing with raw pace. And what has he done since then? Here wood could easily bounce him out.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Kishan is another idiot, wouldn't have done anything different in this situation and conditions. Better off keeping SKY after Pandya returns. At the very least SKY puts that fear in oppositions mind.
Kishan might be another idiot but iyer is clearly worse! Plus Kishan is a leftie and on his day can hurt the bowlers with quick run scoring, while Iyer is more of an accumulator.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
I dont think SKY puts any fear in odis. Maybe in t20s. In ODIs you know you just have to block his boundary scoring zones and hes poor at rotating strikes so hes gonna give you chances.
That's the thing with only 4 allowed on the boundary in the middle overs, it's not always easy to block his boundaries.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Kishan might be another idiot but iyer is clearly worse! Plus Kishan is a leftie and on his day can hurt the bowlers with quick run scoring, while Iyer is more of an accumulator.
Yes, I guess. At WC it's unfortunate that instead of picking your best we are selecting 'less worse' !

King Kane

International Debutant
That umpire must have a death wish trying to give an lbw like that against Rohit, lucky for him it was going down leg.

If it just clipped on umpire's call he may not have made it out of the stadium alive.