• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
seriously when the **** are these ****s gonna start hogging the strike before the last over of the game. jimmy boards here he's seen my posts surely

thundaboult

International Debutant
gotta eat my words somewhat and realize, maybe this 2015 class of nz boys....aren't so mentally fragile against these guys anymore? t20 was good last year but long format always a concern

Spark

Global Moderator
The funny thing is that everyone else has been fine. That New Zealand are still remotely alive shows how good their batting has been (and how flat the wicket is).
Also answers the question of whether the middle order turgidness was the pitch slowing down a lot or just really **** batting (it was the latter).

Athlai

Not Terrible
Also answers the question of whether the middle order turgidness was the pitch slowing down a lot or just really **** batting (it was the latter).
Tbf I think Santa was getting all our spinners to bowl slow which was seeing it grip a bit on the pitch

Moss

International Vice-Captain
This is the only time I can recall Starc failing to turn up against NZ. Still doesn’t make a difference to the result apparently!