• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

Spark

Global Moderator
How has the cricinfo win probability thing not moved at all in like 15 overs lol.
Its model probably was assuming internally that Aus would score at the pace they have since 20 overs rather than the pace they were going beforehand

Spark

Global Moderator
If NZ appealed, that's out isnt it? The ball not being on target surely doesn't mean that Marnus' path being directly towards middle stump is forgiven...?
I think only if Marnus would have had to have deviated noticeably from his original line, you can run straight towards the stumps if you like, you just can't change direction halfway down once you see the ball

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is a spectacularly poor effort from the 20 over mark onwards so far.

I hope it's because of the pitch slowing up and not just **** batting.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!

It's probably both. Marsh's innings was just terrible, Smith got out at a a really bad time and Marnus seemed to struggle a lot too.

Definitely seen a few balls do something.

Spark

Global Moderator

This pitch is slowing up for sure but not "lose 5 wickets in 20 overs scoring at 4.5rpo" slow

Spark

Global Moderator
Well I think this is ump's call at most but with the way DRS has behaved this tournament for these legside ones, who knows

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think only if Marnus would have had to have deviated noticeably from his original line, you can run straight towards the stumps if you like, you just can't change direction halfway down once you see the ball
Hmmm Marnus' orginial position was well away from the stumps before his turn, and then he happens to run in a line that totally covers the stumps. Imo that should be out

Marnus gave away his wicket after he realised his moral failing anyway