• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

King Kane

International Debutant
Even Santner getting smashed now, hard for him to come on now though when there is zero pressure on the batsmen and they can just throw the bat.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Imagine if Sri Lanka didn't collapse. India, South Africa, and New Zealand now need to ponder how to avoid Aus.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Imagine if Sri Lanka didn't collapse. India, South Africa, and New Zealand now need to ponder how to avoid Aus.
Yeah Sri Lanka’s collapse has really opened the floodgates. Gotta be wary of the Aussies.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This start is absolutely tailor made for a Mitch Marsh 7(13) special here
yeah i said if we lost an early wicket I would hope we send Smith out, but also after this start I would hope we just send Smith out anyway.

I guess I just can't think of too many spots where I'd rather MMarsh at 3. maybe if we're 0/400 after 40.