• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #26- South Africa vs Pakistan- October 27th-Chennai (D/N)

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
SA still need another 200 runs with limited no. of established batsmen left.. and I am sure they will keep throwing wickets away because they have gotten used to hitting big shots and scoring 380s 400s and will have a hard time grinding out a win by playing safe sensible rotate the strike kind of cricket.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
SA still need another 200 runs with limited no. of established batsmen left.. and I am sure they will keep throwing wickets away because they have gotten used to hitting big shots and scoring 380s 400s and will have a hard time grinding out a win by playing safe sensible rotate the strike kind of cricket.
You're doing too much 😅, the pressure is all on Pakistan, they need this win more than us.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
You're doing too much 😅, the pressure is all on Pakistan, they need this win more than us.
If SA lose this.. then they have NZ & India. NZ game is like 50-50 and India one is a probable defeat imo.

So you can see a clear scenario where SA go into their last game vs Afghanistan with just 4 wins..

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
That looked to be sliding down leg..

Shadab had a neck injury not a concussion...Usama Mir should not be on but is.

Last edited:

Molehill

International Captain
I just don't see how an umpire can give that out, there must be so much doubt about it sliding down.