• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #21- India vs New Zealand- October 22nd-Dharamsala (D/N)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many balls have hit the boundary rope on the full in the past few games? Seems to be at least one an innings

ataraxia

International Coach
NZ cricket just looks so much better with Rachin gun for the next 10–15 years. And absolute bonus player Dazza Mitchell fast becoming a legend.

OverratedSanity

Siraj and Kuldeep are still much worse fielders than I'd like in in an ODI team but they've at least thrown themselves around in this tournament which they never bothered doing before.

Burgey

I’d review that too. Good ball either way but I thought it half volleyed him pitching outside