• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #20- England vs S Africa - October 21st - Wankhede (D/N)

Preed

U19 12th Man
Can’t agree more about Butler being uninspiring captain.He will probably score less than 20 again.i know it’s tough conditions but Englands bowlers are so gutless.Can’t imagine happening under precious captain Morgan.Old boys network to be stopped now.We have no hope of reaching last four
India and Australia will murder this bowling although we will be out after today in truth

James

Cricket Web Owner
Fantastic hundred from Klaasen. Incredible hitting.

Would like to see a rule introduced to avoid these constant stoppages for drinks, etc. Fatigue should be part of the game - keep things moving.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mark my words, if SA don't win it this year its over and they might as well stop playing the game.

All that stands is a home side fuelled by toxic support and sheer nationalistic jingoism.

StephenZA

Would like to see a rule introduced to avoid these constant stoppages for drinks, etc. Fatigue should be part of the game - keep things moving.
I think they don’t because dehydration etc can be genuinely dangerous. Frequently umpires will call extra breaks in these circumstances.

StephenZA

Mark my words, if SA don't win it this year its over and they might as well stop playing the game.

All that stands is a home side fuelled by toxic support and sheer nationalistic jingoism.
This team is already written off as an unlikely WC winner in SA. They were targeting the next WC from all appearances and decisions.