• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #14- Australia vs Sri Lanka- October 16th-Lucknow- #BottomDwellers

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amazing to think Stoinis is still being selected off the back of his 146* vs. NZ back in 2017.

I mean he hasn't done anything notable since has he?

King Kane

International Debutant
Sri Lanka are set for a score well over 300 now, both their openers are cruising along with the firepower of Mendis and Asalanka still left in the sheds.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amazing to think Stoinis is still being selected off the back of his 146* vs. NZ back in 2017.

I mean he hasn't done anything notable since has he?
I honestly thought it was a fair bit further back than 2017