• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Match #13 - England v Afghanistan 15th October.

Preed

U19 12th Man
When will the selectors wake up.Woakes and Curran are never good bowlers away from England.I am afraid that Butler is a poor captain and does not have the imagination that Stokes brings to captaincy.Ali should have played instead of Curran and Willey for Woakes.This bowling is amongst the poorest in this World Cup and puts so much pressure on the batting.i know we won the 20 /20 under Mott but that was down to stokes and I believe he has put the 50 over side into a slide

loterry1994

International Debutant
Don’t know how competitive this score will be but thought both teams did well to recover. Afghanistan had like 2 collapses and England were getting smoked that opening partnership. There’s definitely troubles with Englands bowling line up. Don’t think Woakes is suitable for the new ball in India and Curran gets too stuck on his variety doesn’t have a good stock ball.

kevinw

International 12th Man
Despite the collapse after the start, I'd probably have taken that if I was an AFG player. Yes it should be chaseable but a couple of early wickets.....and Woakes in at seven doesn't suggest huge depth.