• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #10 — Australia Vs South Africa Oct 12th, Lucknow

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
We've lost against arguably the two favourites and even then if marsh doesn't try to catch the ball with his dick we drag the tournament favourites close. Something is going on behind the scenes and I can't tell what it is. We're fielding like Muppets and 2 games in we've fielded 2 completely different middle orders.

BeeGee

International Captain
He’s a dud pom import. Bringing the English mediocrity and “oh, never mind old chap, you’ve just ****ed up but oh well” bull**** loser culture that is endemic to the pale, miserable UK.
Looking at Aus' early exit from the rugby WC and their performance here, I think it's Aus with the mediocrity loser culture at the moment.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking at Aus' early exit from the rugby WC and their performance here, I think it's Aus with the mediocrity loser culture at the moment.
We’ve already established earlier in the thread that no one in Aus cares about rugby

loterry1994

International Debutant
We've lost against arguably the two favourites and even then if marsh doesn't try to catch the ball with his dick we drag the tournament favourites close. Something is going on behind the scenes and I can't tell what it is. We're fielding like Muppets and 2 games in we've fielded 2 completely different middle orders.
Just admit it’s not a great team right now. Head and Agar give more balance to this side. We’re coming into this tournament on the back injuries and uncertainty on who our starting 11 is. It’s not a good look to get pummelled by two potential semi finalists in a row

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This feels like SA 2019 - a once powerful unit looking well past its prime and just floundering. Weird selections aren’t helping either.

the saffers have definitely improved since then, but losing to them puts us on the back foot massively. Gonna need a huge turnaround to even make the semis at this point.

loterry1994

International Debutant
No one in hell gave us a chance to win the world cup in a rugby we changed coach and didn’t win a game at home before the world cup. Knives were already out before the tournament started

Molehill

International Captain
A number of World Cups have been won by teams starting slowly and coming strong at the end (like the last one), but this team looks a long way off at the mo. As mentioned elsewhere, something doesn't seem right to field as poorly as they did.