• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If your team don’t win it, who would you like to?

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Obviously an entirely hypothetical question given England will win, but for me if they didn’t I think I’d root for Pakistan

I love Shaheen, and they’re just something endearing about Pakistan on song isn’t there? I loved their 09 T20 win over here.

Obviously the counter to this is I don’t wish to see @trundler have any joy, but.
Great confidence on England, almost over confidence. You are a fitting fan for England, over confident just like your team. This over confidence will lead to their downfall just watch. Playing reckless/T20 type cricket will back fire against top teams.

Last edited:

Gob

International Coach
If New Zealand won it I’d be happy for Ed and Fuller Pilch, pleased for Smudge, apathetic towards Athlai, mildly irritated by Flem’s happiness and besides myself with despair at the thought of Thierry Henry being joyful
And blocky

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great confidence on England, almost over confidence. You are a fitting fan for England, over confident just like your team. This over confidence will lead to their downfall just watch. Playing reckless/T20 type cricket will back fire against top teams.
Got ourselves a regular James Rawles over here.