• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

chris.hinton

International Captain
We are beginning to cook at the right time. Just look how easy we are making it. 2nd World Cup in a row coming to England

Can't see us getting beat

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
why does Malan look so undefeatable in limited overs? is it because the ball doesn't move
Not sure tbh but becoming pretty hard to justify leaving him out. Reckon he beats Roy into the opening spot. Can't leave Root out, doesn't matter what he does in JAMODIs

Silver Silva

International Regular
I know Stokes enjoys showing bravado, but if you're not feeling 100% wouldn't it be best to retire not out in this innings with it being so close to the World Cup?

BeeGee

International Captain
This bowling performance is so bad it's giving me physical pain. Or it might be the leftover chili I just ate for breakfast. Either way this sucks.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't seen any of this, but has Stokes had his usual luck against us or has this been a chanceless one?

Silver Silva

International Regular
In this day and age with the way these guys go so hard at the ball , it's really important to have a good cutter..Not enough slower balls from the NZ pacers. Someone like a Styris or a Jacob Oram would be so effective in the current era