• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Kraken

State Captain
What’s ****ed is that we’re almost certainly going to finish behind the dogs, who have been awful recently. I thought dragons have been quite decent the last 5/6 weeks

Flem274*

123/5
Thought the Dragons were hard done by tbh. Some of those 6 again calls on the last tackle aren't made if it was one of the correct clubs in the Dragons place.

We need to pull our **** together if we want to play semis.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
'Penalty Brisbane' makes its usual conspicuous appearance. Cobbo denied a chance to catch a ball he wasn't trying to catch...just pull their pants down and fellate them on the field.
NRL been on a massive pro-Qld bender this season after the three clubs were so woeful last season. Broncos the main beneficiaries.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Brisbane. Odds on to go out in straight sets, especially if they play Melbourne again next week.

Kraken

State Captain
Lol Brisbane. Odds on to go out in straight sets, especially if they play Melbourne again next week.
Haha nothing would make me happier than that, however they will now needs the Wahs to win this weekend for that to happen

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
It's been a while since feeling tense about a game of league, but some serious cookies hinging on this minor premiership.
Been in Morocco for over 2 weeks with a few mates who have also invested in Panthers shares, Saturday night being the last night here should be a good one if they can get the job done. Feel kind of blessed with the Broncos losing, although tbf I've been saying to my pals for months that we got
this wild card joker to play in the last round....now 14-0.
Anyway boys get in behind the Penny Panthers today because if they do get up a small % of the proceeds are heading straight towards the prize pool for next years 1st CW rugby league tipping comp.