• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 12th Match (D/N) - India vs Pakistan - October 14th, Ahmedabad

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i get why its ok for you as a neutral party enjoying the drama lol
Oh my hatred for Indian cricket, which is basically the root cause of every problem in the international game, far transcends my indifference to Pakistani cricket. So I’m probably not that neutral in this tbh

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Nationalist freak guy who copped a ban for stereotyping a country he doesn't care about now talking about how obsessed they are
You seem to have a huge problem with being nationalist? You are being as judgmental and as discriminating as someone who is 'being' nationalist.

What have you been smoking though? You are stating as facts things you have no idea about...I have never been warned, let alone banned!

I crossed the line last time. I didn't express myself well enough and ended up stereotyping everyone when I actually wanted to call him out individually as being a typical baised fan.

Burgey

You seem to have a huge problem with being nationalist? You are being as judgmental and as discriminating as someone who is 'being' nationalist.

What have you been smoking though? You are stating as facts things you have no idea about...I have never been warned, let alone banned!

I crossed the line last time. I didn't express myself well enough and ended up stereotyping everyone when I actually wanted to call him out individually as being a typical baised fan.
Yeah look, nationalism is a ****ing cancer.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
So has the forum started accepting T20 world cups are world cups? I don't even remember who the T20 world cup winners are, though I can spell out all of the world cup finalists and winners from 1975 till now.

Pakistan has a great chance of winning India this world cup though.
have a good chance to beat India, not sure about winning the world cup though. Crowd is always a factor.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah look, nationalism is a ****ing cancer.
Your opinion doesn't matter tbf.

When India wasn't nationalist, it was ruled for 600 years by middle easterner dynasties and their descendants and then 250 years by the British. And recent decades whenever India has been open and lenient, China has stolen India territory in the North and East. And Pakistan has run terror camps.

So when you have hostile borders and countries surrounding you with intentions of conquering you, "outwardly" you may have to be nationalist, even though inside you know and are fully aware that all humans are equal and that we are all one and the same. #yoga #vedanta

Last edited:

Burgey

When India wasn't nationalist, it was ruled for 600 years by middle easterner dynasties and their descendants and then 250 years by the British. And recent decades whenever India has been open and lenient, China has stolen India territory in East and North. And Pakistan has run terror camps.

So when you have hostile borders and countries surrounding you with intentions of conquering you, "outwardly" you have to be nationalist, even though inside you know and are fully aware that all humans are equal and that we are all one and the same. #yoga #vedanta
Utter tripe

Adorable Asshole

International Regular

When India wasn't nationalist, it was ruled for 600 years by middle easterner dynasties and their descendants and then 250 years by the British. And recent decades whenever India has been open and lenient, China has stolen India territory in East and North. And Pakistan has run terror camps.

So when you have hostile borders and countries surrounding you with intentions of conquering you, "outwardly" you have to be nationalist, even though inside you know and are fully aware that all humans are equal and that we are all one and the same. #yoga #vedanta
Your whole comment is laughable but the bold is just factually wrong. Turks were central asians not middle easterners.

Burgey

Until I read centurymakers post, I thought the whole victim complex thing was just limited to Indian cricket. You never stop learning things, I suppose.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

When India wasn't nationalist, it was ruled for 600 years by middle easterner dynasties and their descendants and then 250 years by the British. And recent decades whenever India has been open and lenient, China has stolen India territory in the North and East. And Pakistan has run terror camps.

So when you have hostile borders and countries surrounding you with intentions of conquering you, "outwardly" you may have to be nationalist, even though inside you know and are fully aware that all humans are equal and that we are all one and the same. #yoga #vedanta
Mate, every person is a hero in their own story and a villain in someone else's. There are dedicated sections in this site to discuss international geopolitics. Its very easy to caught up in the diatribe that is our media on both sides and end up with very radicalized views such as this.

My suggestion is that you leave these things out when discussing cricket, and personally, maybe expand your own knowledge base by learning about these things than what we are spoon-fed by our media, who are very agenda driven from both sides.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Your whole comment is laughable but the bold is just factually wrong. Turks were central asians not middle easterners.
Not going to argue over semantics.

So according to you, majority of Aksai Chin was not Indian land that China invaded in 1962 in the China India war? 38,000 sq kms no less.

Map of Jammu and Kashmir-

IMG_5930.png

And China has slowly acquired more territory in that region through their salami slicing tactics. And have made open claims that Arunachal Pradesh (a whole eastern state of India) belongs to them. And have been building significant infrastructure next to the borders. And India is reciprocating.

How would Australia feel if in 10 years China starts building artificial islands next to Australian borders? Whole of Australia will instantly become nationalist.

PS I am not calling out China itself, just the rulers of China for their blatant aggression all around the Indo-pacific region. Likewise I am not calling out Pakistan but certain governments previously.