• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI World Cup 2023 Fantasy Draft

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Nominations for the draft is closed now. Once the squads are announced by end of this month, I will prepare the list and initiate the draft. Good luck everyone!

Final list of players.

1. L&L
2. Teuton
3. Ataraxia
4. Krypto
5. Shri
6. Silver Silva
7. Jarquis
8. FullerPilch
9. kingkallis
10. Boybrumby

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Hi all, I have got the automated sheet ready now for the world cup and it should populate once the world cup starts. Below is the link.

I am thinking of reducing the players per team from 14 to 12 so that we can accommodate 2 more drafters to play the game. Hope it is fine. Please let me know if any of you have concerns.
Thank you and for me the more the merrier

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
1. L&L
2. Teuton
3. Ataraxia
4. Krypto
5. Shri
6. Silver Silva
7. Jarquis
8. FullerPilch
9. kingkallis
10. Boybrumby
11. Bitmap
12. H&H

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
The 15 member squad announcement deadline has got moved from September 5 to September 28 by which time it will be too late to start the draft.

Deadline to announce 18 member squad is at the end of this month. Hence, I will start the draft from September 1st with the expanded squad. I will have a final auction round post September 28 during which you can release any player not selected for the world cup and bid remaining players with the freed up amount.

Teuton

International Captain
The 15 member squad announcement deadline has got moved from September 5 to September 28 by which time it will be too late to start the draft.

Deadline to announce 18 member squad is at the end of this month. Hence, I will start the draft from September 1st with the expanded squad. I will have a final auction round post September 28 during which you can release any player not selected for the world cup and bid remaining players with the freed up amount.
good plan

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't want to jump other people in a queue, but I'd be interested in filling the last spot
Great. I will add you in place of L&L then.

1. Weeman27bob
2. Teuton
3. Ataraxia
4. Krypto
5. Shri
6. Silver Silva
7. Jarquis
8. FullerPilch
9. kingkallis
10. Boybrumby
11. Bitmap
12. H&H