• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

cnerd123

likes this
ZCC have uncovered a 44 pot bat - 18 ss, 9 def, 17 att

Problem is he's a superstar with no other relevant talent and can't really field. He could do a job for our Dev XI, but I might be tossing him onto the TM.

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
@cnerd123 another absolute belter in our T20 going to the last ball needing 4 to win and the wicket fell instead good game man , seems you have the better of my old squad this season .

19.6WAhsan to Spong111 kph
1/10​
wide of legslogpoorly timeddolly outfield CATCH for Chester.

cnerd123

likes this
Bit of a dillema for FHK in an upcoming Dev game

We've kept two youngsters in our squad - Lorie Lai and Talfryn Adkins - purely to bolster the side for CWC9. Our actual Div 3 Dev team has a couple of other raw 16 year olds in their place.

Our league now has two human teams in it, which means if we want to promote we must win.

Is it worth sacrificing our players' IGT to try and win these games? Should we bring in the ringers, or stick with our default IGT optimising XI?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Win the games you need to and then IGT after. Unless you’re happy with another season in DIV 3 in DEV

ataraxia

International Coach
359 is the highest partnership but 248 must be the highest opening partnership for me. Be disappointed if we don't get 350 (and win) here.

ataraxia

International Coach
T20 v ZCC just kicking off.

I think they're favourites. High moisture pitch, decently worn, batting first – it's not the ideal pitch for pinch-hitters or my bowling attack. 2K rating advantage too.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
T20 v ZCC just kicking off.

I think they're favourites. High moisture pitch, decently worn, batting first – it's not the ideal pitch for pinch-hitters or my bowling attack. 2K rating advantage too.
In b4 win by 7 wickets

ataraxia

International Coach
In b4 win by 7 wickets
Problem is we're batting! Going quite well anyway though lol, despite Zahid regressing into the run-a-ball mode I really don't want. Smith is adequately compensating which is quite nice; while I can't complain about his performance! he has been a little underwhelming in T20 friendlies. But as I type, he's gone – of course. Chester really letting the #BQ down.

ataraxia

International Coach
Mooo punching above their weights in the last few games. I think we found a cohesive unit.

We beat ****ing ataraxia CC!
Yeah good stuff that from Meyiwa, and particularly the bowlers. Big collapse: Ludlow and South top-scored from 9 and 10! Krypto and FHK also beat AXI. Our performance in competitive v friendly ODs seems a lot more skewed than T20s and DEVs; I wonder if there's something about Asia that lends itself to AXI's OD side.

Wilde topped the BQ stakes; he should probably get a permanent spot in the first XI soon. His experience is actually better than I'd expect for a 20yo, at 11. Daly hasn't long remaining.