• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
like i mean i’m ****ty as anybody about the ball change but a) England didn’t even ask for it to be changed, b) the outrage from media in this country is going to be so cringy, which leads to c) every old person i know will be asking me “gee do you think those poms were unfair with that ball change?” and i just don’t have the capacity to deal with that
There's already a poll on The Age website and a story on the Herald Sun website.

So tediously predictable.

kevinw

International 12th Man
Urgh Jimmy. Everyone else looks unplayable atm, then he comes in and lets all the pressure off.
He may just see this as a blip and I'm sure England don't want to lose two senior bowlers simultaneously but he just looks so untroubling.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Should only lose about an hour to rain from what I can see. Think this will be wrapped up one way or another

Preed

U19 12th Man
Please get Anderson off before he bowls them into form.should not have been in this test but Stokes arrogance. Wins out.With Ali and Anderson we are down to 3 bowlers

91Jmay

International Coach
This is one of the all time hack innings thus far. It's moving but as Taylor said early it's not hooping around corners.