• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Shri

Mr. Glass
one thing i can say through this series is that i have only had problems with specific english players and have called them out. gimh and a few others have always made it personal, complained to mods etc.

i can see why anderson is weak willed as a cricketer tbh. must be the stiff upper lip thing eng is proud of

Molehill

International Captain
Uppercut thinks he knows physics because he just watched Oppenheimer the other night.

I think it's clear the collective gut of Cricketweb agrees it's cheating
To be fair, the Aussies were up to some horrific stuff in the last Ashes. I mean what kind of ball makes Boland unplayable?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This Smith stat about runs in 3rd and 4th innings, I wonder if it is down to him just being tired at the end of a game. They say he hardly sleeps before day 1 of a test and is up half the night shadow batting in his room, does he do this every night and so is shattered by day 4/5?

Also be interesting to see his dropped catch percentage on days 4 and 5 compared to 1, 2 and 3.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think Dharmablahblah picked the ball. Saw a video where Joel was going through different balls trying to pick up the right ball and Dharm just swooped in and picked one randomly
Alpha. Makes the wrong decision without even thinking about thinking. That's the Kumar we love.

Joel has much to learn about being an elite ICC umpire.

Spark

Global Moderator
This Smith stat about runs in 3rd and 4th innings, I wonder if it is down to him just being tired at the end of a game. They say he hardly sleeps before day 1 of a test and is up half the night shadow batting in his room, does he do this every night and so is shattered by day 4/5?

Also be interesting to see his dropped catch percentage on days 4 and 5 compared to 1, 2 and 3.
This is generally what people say yeah, his concentration and mental sharpness drops steadily as a game goes on.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I think Dharmablahblah picked the ball. Saw a video where Joel was going through different balls trying to pick up the right ball and Dharm just swooped in and picked one randomly
wafg he must hate aus as much as he hates nz 😍

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
one thing i can say through this series is that i have only had problems with specific english players and have called them out. gimh and a few others have always made it personal, complained to mods etc.

i can see why anderson is weak willed as a cricketer tbh. must be the stiff upper lip thing eng is proud of
Idiot

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Uppercut thinks he knows physics because he just watched Oppenheimer the other night.

I think it's clear the collective gut of Cricketweb agrees it's cheating
It's not cheating it's just really poor officiating having an undue influence on the game. Some things never change through history.