• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Do they still get another new ball at the 80 over mark even though this one will clearly not be that old
Why wait until 80? Give us one at 60.

I've got a meeting at 14.30 that I have to present at. Be good if we can wrap it up before then

Carlos

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
knew this would happen. Not sure about this ball changing stuff. Its seems ridiculous that they could be 135/0 then suddenly things are changing quite a bit. Think conditions have helped too.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I meant the replacement ball.

As the one we got was in no way comparable to one it replaced.

Well Stuart Broad having a **** review and hitting a six with his last ball ever are two of the bingo card options.
I've never seen a ball replaced and not have the replacement be very similar to the one they're changing. I'm not sure what happened.