• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Quite funny that the ball got changed when we weren’t asking for it to, and after we’d spent 10-15 overs playing to rough the other one up

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Aussies have got this mind.

Usually there is a collapse in chases like this. But just can't see it.

Were already going to the short ball last chance saloon tactic.

I don't even know if rain will help just means harder for Australia to win the match. But puts greater odds on the draw.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had a chuckle at Stokes shaking his head at a boundary to third man. I mean, we’re 3-0 up if you discount runs to that quarter of the ground through the series

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wood off to the sheds for a rub after his 4 overs...athletes the lot of them.
I remember in 1981 Dennis Lillee was recovering from pneumonia and went off the field after each spell he bowled to change his singlet to avoid getting a chill. Was off the field about 5 minutes when he did it and the Poms made ****ing hell about it. I suppose him taking 39 wickets in the series maybe gave them the ****s but I think it had a lot more to do with the myth that is Mike Brearley just being the **** he always has been.

Such a weird series. TOTAB was the leading run scorer by miles and alderman and Lillee the two leading wicket takers, but they lost 3-1