• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Jimmy as much of a reason we're not winning this series as Bairstow.

You can say 'he's bowled pretty well actually' as much as you like, but such incredibly poor returns from your premier bowler who gets the new ball every game is beyond costly.

Reactions: DDP

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lol Warner had every right to be much angrier than that.
Nah I disagree. Batsmen getting angry at beamers always seemed like a weird convention in cricket to me. With the exception of Brett Lee and Daren Powell I've never suspected someone did it on purpose in an international match.

"You accidentally bowled a crap ball so I'm cross with you" just makes you a prick, IMHO.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Jimmy as much of a reason we're not winning this series as Bairstow.

You can say 'he's bowled pretty well actually' as much as you like, but such incredibly poor returns from your premier bowler who gets the new ball every game is beyond costly.
he's also generally less effective in second innings. this time with wood also not at 100% he can't leave the field to go lie down every 5 minutes. real test of (his little) character this