• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
A bit of a disappointing series with the bat for YJB but positive signs too. We need to work out the best team balance for India and have him at his counter attacking best
Foakes should be your keeper. In India, YJB at 3 is better than Pope at 3.

91Jmay

International Coach
Just stopped on that. Timed it nicely should have gone through with the shot.

Little flurry from Wood or Broad to get 375 but I'm pretty happy with how things are. Weather won't be like this tomorrow I don't think.

Bijed

International Regular
A bit of a disappointing series with the bat for YJB but positive signs too. We need to work out the best team balance for India and have him at his counter attacking best
I think his batting has been fine overall, brainfade aside. Some of the same old issues, but can't moan too much with the output.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
74 overs bowled by scheduled close of play.

Absolutely embarrassing

ICC need to act

Penalty runs or they have to stay out and bowl 90 even if it means part timers and spinners when light is poor.

91Jmay

International Coach
Smith most unnecessary dive then. The ball had already gone for 4. Gave us a classically brilliant Smith facial reaction though