• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
Woakes has really been the difference for England since test 2. If Robinson didn’t have that injury we might not have seen him as much this series

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
I know the crowd is a bunch of English booers but I'm enjoying this atmosphere tbh. Test crowds are sparser than Warner centuries where I live.

loterry1994

International Debutant
I know the crowd is a bunch of English booers but I'm enjoying this atmosphere tbh. Test crowds are sparser than Warner centuries where I live.

I really don’t know why people are complaining about the crowds and booing they’ve been way more lively since that bairstow incident has added to this series a lot. We’ve had plenty of players get bood in the past in Australia as well

91Jmay

International Coach
I really don’t know why people are complaining about the crowds and booing they’ve been way more lively since that bairstow incident has added to this series a lot. We’ve had plenty of players get bood in the past in Australia as well
I don't think people really care, booing Smith is stupid should appreciate getting to watch him bat. Hope they give him a standing O his last innings over here, especially at the Oval of all places

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never noticed before but Stokes looks a hell of a lot like a ginger kid from my school that got bullied relentlessly for being ugly af

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Yeah fair dinkum it's the 10% yobbos making the rest look bad as always. But the 10% have been more obnoxious than usual this series.

Gob

International Coach
Well that session broke the camel's back

Did not watch most of the session. Was the batting that hard? I thought they survived fairly easily up until lunch

loterry1994

International Debutant
Still don’t think this is as a bad pitch to bat on like Australia made it look. Can see England coming out later and get a 150 -200 lead today.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
I haven’t seen any of the play today but I get the impression from some of the posts earlier today Labushagne just lost all rhythm against some tight bowling rather than it being some sort of ploy by him to just bat time?
We did bowl well but he got completely bogged down.

There were plenty of deliveries that he left alone that he could have scored off.

We had a tight ring field and it wasn't easy to score but it wasn't as tough as he made it.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that session broke the camel's back

Did not watch most of the session. Was the batting that hard? I thought they survived fairly easily up until lunch
Succession of terrible shots

Carey will cop most of the criticism but others were bad as well