• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will England Ever Hold The Ashes Again?

Realistically, will they?

• No

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Nyet

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Hell to the No

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nein

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Non

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • óchi ef̱charistó̱

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No with added laughter

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

loterry1994

International Debutant
Don’t know when they’ll get it back but I still think they’ll get smoked next ashes in Australia if they relying on guys like Broad and Robinson as their main pacers. If Mark wood, Tongue and maybe Archer are there then I can see it being different

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I exclusively predicted the Ashes would be retained before I joined the SS Silver Spirit at Piraeus, and I have been proven correct

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
I exclusively predicted the Ashes would be retained before I joined the SS Silver Spirit at Piraeus, and I have been proven correct
Fair play mate but if I recall correctly you also predicted a 4 nil Aussie victory and our batters wouldn't be able to smack the world's so called best bowling outfit all round the ground.

When we win the final test, we'll all know deep down who the better team is and that the Aussies POTS is global warming which has caused this summer deluge of rain in Manc land.
🤝

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair play mate but if I recall correctly you also predicted a 4 nil Aussie victory and our batters wouldn't be able to smack the world's so called best bowling outfit all round the ground.

When we win the final test, we'll all know deep down who the better team is and that the Aussies POTS is global warming which has caused this summer deluge of rain in Manc land.
🤝
You’ve done it once. slogged a total once.

You won the third by a fluke, couldn’t beat ten men in the second and batted too long here to be able to force a result. A result which, btw, you were no certainly of getting anyway given this is Bison’s Ashes.

England has now won one of the last nine Ashes tests. It’ll be one of ten by the end of next week and one of 15 by the end of the next series here, by which time it’ll be 15 years since they won a single test here. Just one.

O N E
N
E

uno

This is just nature healing. The usual order of things is Aus holds the Ashes for between 12-15 years and England gets them for 3 or 4. Your next home series you’ll have a shot. Our blokes will be sick of winning

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
You’ve done it once. slogged a total once.

You won the third by a fluke, couldn’t beat ten men in the second and batted too long here to be able to force a result. A result which, btw, you were no certainly of getting anyway given this is Bison’s Ashes.

England has now won one of the last nine Ashes tests. It’ll be one of ten by the end of next week and one of 15 by the end of the next series here, by which time it’ll be 15 years since they won a single test here. Just one.

O N E
N
E

uno

This is just nature healing. The usual order of things is Aus holds the Ashes for between 12-15 years and England gets them for 3 or 4. Your next home series you’ll have a shot. Our blokes will be sick of winning
The Athens heat has got to you mate - you're making even less sense than usual.