• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
And luckily for you guys Abdel Benazzi had what looked like a legitimate try for France disallowed at the end of the match. Don't get me started on Suzie the waitress either.

I felt very sorry for the Saffa cricket team in the 92 World Cup against England though. Crazy rule!
Yeah they went from having to score 22 off 13 balls with 4 wickets in hand to 21 off 1 ball. If Duckworth Lewis were applied in those days they would actually have needed 12 off the last ball. Total rob sob story.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
There were complaints in NZ that Suzie and the food poisoning WEREN'T (edit) included in the Invictus movie. Some Kiwis even wrote rude letters to Clint Eastwood about it.

As a country we were 100% behind the Boks
in the 2019 RWC final against England though.
Them salty sour grapes are toxic mate

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
If the game not starts till 11.30 pm IST means ( 7 pm in eng ) people not have much intrtest in Ashes for oval test.

Eng must need to win today

Till noon✍
70% chance of Rain

12 to 2 pm UK time
80% chance of rain🤣

& Than 90% to 100%
rain till 2 Am next Day 🤣

i wish i am Wrong