• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
Hmmm Mitch Marsh swinging the ball and holding a line outside off? Who could have foreseen this apart from anyone who watched him bowl in the last game
thats the problem with the bazball stuff against aus and Cummins tactics. A few high scoring overs then his spreading the field and bowling like a t20 match and not trusting what his bowlers are good at which is pitching up and tryna swing

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh **** oh **** I totally forgot. Yeah ok my bad
Haha I laughed at your post because I'd forgotten too and literally made the same joke during the second test, but it got buried because the thread was too busy.

Or everyone just ignored it,in which case I dont blame them.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Not that unusual tbh. He's played lots of great shots in between the huge slices of luck.
Yeah in a different knock those 32 could all be soft-handed runs past slip or leg glances. It's just in this one there's been a bunch of edges behind, plus a solid helping of playing and missing on top of that.

Crawley has basically played the same way all series which is bursting past the single figures and riding your luck unitl you get out. It's a pretty good way of avoiding really low scores at the cost of being massively unlikely to get you a hundred, which you take from your 30 averaging opener.

The fact that it's got a ton anyway is just nonsense.