• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

mackembhoy

International Debutant
If Crawley gets a ton here, is it the worst century of all-time?

Even though it's a really important one.
I've definitely see Dave Warner get a far worse one.

Although it could have just been a fifty. Can't remember the game just remember thinking it was the flukiest and ugliest knock I'd watched.

Least Crawley has played some good shots here.

Spark

Global Moderator
It is genuinely astonishing the extent to which they just refuse to hold to a dry wide line as a consistent tactic. It's like they'll try literally everything except that.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It is genuinely astonishing the extent to which they just refuse to hold to a dry wide line as a consistent tactic. It's like they'll try literally everything except that.
Especially because dry + wide is probably the way to bowl against Crawley! Or big hitting batsman in general.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only thing worse than Crawley’s innings is Cummins bowling

Don’t understand it at all & haven’t all series

Wayner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Im sitting here near 2am in the morning in NZ and this is maybe the best series Ive watched ever, I know people love to hate on how England are playing their cricket right now but this is hard to turn away from