• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Agreed there. I can’t remember Steel bowling in a Durham t20 match

iirc he bowled quite a lot when we reached the semi-final of the Royal London Cup a couple of years ago. Then we lost to your boys when Rushworth's opening spell pretty much decided the game in the first 30 minutes or so, but I digress. Steel went OK in those matches, but most sides were playing weakened teams due to the better guys taking part in The 100.

I think he's probably been picked for his batting today. Gripping a damp ball won't help him or Moriarty at all.

CartyDurham

International Captain
iirc he bowled quite a lot when we reached the semi-final of the Royal London Cup a couple of years ago. Then we lost to your boys when Rushworth's opening spell pretty much decided the game in the first 30 minutes or so, but I digress. Steel went OK in those matches, but most sides were playing weakened teams due to the better guys taking part in The 100.
Cheers good info this

be interesting to see as it looks like they may have to reduce the overs in the second match

CartyDurham

International Captain
Storms are back in NE37 so I’m watching online with Skygo

slightly behind the live pics on tv

and the little car is back in play with the ball

CartyDurham

International Captain
This lad Smeed is a canny player but this could be his last outing of the season, as I think he has given up on the red ball games

not sure if he is involved in the 50 over stuff that’s due, though he is in the 100 so probably not

bairstows fault there ;)