• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

CartyDurham

International Captain
strange How there was no spike on the snicko but it did look like it came off the glove

imagine that in the test match

mackembhoy

International Regular
Jesus christ Rossington really embodying the flying pig.

Is he Barry Siddall in disguise?(way before my time but me dad was a fan)

That's definitely out how's there no spike. Well done third umpire.

CartyDurham

International Captain
This top of Essex reminds me of a safc away strip around the start of the century or so

blue with red piping

CartyDurham

International Captain
Jesus christ Rossington really embodying the flying pig.

Is he Barry Siddall in disguise?(way before my time but me dad was a fan)

That's definitely out how's there no spike. Well done third umpire.
Your dad . I once sold Barry Siddall four pound in weight of sausages as a kid

he was a character was Basil

CartyDurham

International Captain
Doully on comms. Quite enjoy his patter on these games

39 for 2 off 5.2

bears missing Moeen and Woakes here . Didn’t realise finals day was just the Saturday of next week , with no test match would they free the England players to play ?

CartyDurham

International Captain

just thinking back about that decision. If the onfield had given it as a wide and there was no spike showing, could the third umpire change it to out ?

I do like how they talk for the crowd to hear the decision unlike the secret society with var in the footy