• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

Third_Man

State 12th Man
Oh, OK. I had wrongly assumed that they play each other twice.
If only ... doesn't happen in the county championship so why should it in a crash, bang, wallop competition .... as long as it entertains, doesn't matter who wins. Warwickshire, if they qualify for the finals will always have home advantage - why not.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
niche stat, but I wonder if that's the highest t20 score whilst only using 5 bowlers, normally a team would try to change it up you'd have thought.

CartyDurham

International Captain
I'm told it's Somerset v Notts & Birmingham v Kent/Essex.

I wonder why they're not showing Surrey.
Strange as lancs and Surrey are normally a shoe in for sky coverage

ill probably watch the Lancs game on their decent streaming service

I’ll watch the Somerset on Skygo on the tablet

CartyDurham

International Captain
Lewis Gregory being back helps us immensely with bat and ball, hopefully looking good.
Best team I’ve seen this season Somerset

of course T20 can be a toss of a coin and anyone could win but they look to have everything need to win

chris.hinton

International Captain
T20 Blast QF

Birmingham Bears vs Essex

Lancashire Lightning vs Surrey

Somerset vs Notts Outlaws

Hampshire Hawks vs Worcestershire Rapids

Last edited: