• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do we really need to try and give Jimmy a concussion. Far out, dude is a few days away from spending retirement with the grand kids.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Do we really need to try and give Jimmy a concussion. Far out, dude is a few days away from spending retirement with the grand kids.
.. Even worse Australia manage to put him out of the very next test coming up when he can barely snag a wicket this series.

I'd be trundling in low full tosses to him.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
We don't know what was said.

And in general - and this goes for the Aus crowds too which have been horrendous at times in the last few years, especially at Sydney - I have a pretty low tolerance for spectators abusing players in professional sporting games. It's their game, not yours, you're just invited to watch.
We don't but as you say players of all sides have to put up with a lot of crap from spectators but unfortunately it's part of the game now

Lefty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If I'd had been in the longroom, not that I would gave been, I'd have nutted Warner or Labushchagne- nevermind shouted at them.

I thought the Aussies complaining was pathetic as well considering what players from all sides put up with on the pitch
There is no excuse for violence.

Winners can celebrate, losers can please themselves.

Socerer 01

International Captain
We don't but as you say players of all sides have to put up with a lot of crap from spectators but unfortunately it's part of the game now
it shouldnt have to be a part of the game now or at any point, making a deal out of it and making it a shameful act is how you get it out